The 10th Annual St. Paul Lutheran School Dinner Auction fundraiser is scheduled for Saturday, November 13, 2021, and your help is needed. This yearly fundraiser helps the school purchase updated curriculum, classroom equipment, etc. Our goal this year is to raise $5,000.00 for the school.
Do you have a talent and are willing to donate something you make, i.e. painting, knitting, wood crafting, brewing beer, etc.? Think of where you work, shop, eat, and play. Please ask if they would support our fundraiser this year by donating a gift card/certificate or product. Any gift certificates donated; need to be valid through November 13th, 2022. The deadline for donation commitments is September 30th of this year, but we understand some things can’t be picked up until the week of the event, because of needing to be kept refrigerated.
If you want to make a donation, have questions, need a copy of the donation request letter, or a business needs a copy of the 501(c)(3) certificate, please contact Dan Winter at email@example.com or 920-254-0630. Please share this webpage with your family and friends. Many hands make for light work!
Saturday, November 13, 2021
- Doors open at 5:30 PM
- Silent Auction bidding starts at 6 PM
- Live Auction bidding starts at 6:30 PM
- Buffet Dinner starts at 7 PM
- Bidding at each silent auction section will be closed approximately every five minutes, starting at 8 PM.
- Visit this page often, to see what’s been donated. If you know a business or person who’s willing to support this event with a donation, please contact Dan Winter at firstname.lastname@example.org