Dear Parents and Grandparents,
Thank you all for filling out the survey regarding virtual school. The large majority of you feel we can end school on May 22. It makes sense as we are now having school on May 15 and May 22, and a few of the other days in May would have been field trips and the LHS musical.
Please read this list of important information:
- There WILL BE class on May 15th.
- May 22 WILL BE a class day with assignments and work to turn in. If your child is behind, they should plan to keep working the next week. Teachers will inform students and parents about missing work. NO pickup that day.
- Grades – We are grading homework, including Spanish. (Class on Wednesday)
- May 26 – 29 Devices, chargers, Logitech crayons (⅞) and school books will be returned to school between 9-3. Any late work must be finished and turned in.
- I’d love to have some type of a closing service via Zoom!
- Mrs. K’s ZOOM help room will be available only between 9am and 10am. Not enough people are using it. Continue your regular class Zoom meetings.
- I will keep you updated with information on graduation and a possible end of year gathering.
- We are working on a yearbook which will be ready the last week of May.
Thank you all for your tireless efforts during this time. So many of the students are doing quality work, and the teachers are forging ahead with content as much as they can.
In His Service,