Download Scrip Order Form (updated 1/14/16)
The SCRIP Program is a fundraising initiative that allows you to support St. Paul School by spending gift certificates instead of cash for a wide variety of merchandise and groceries. SCRIP can be used to purchase everyday items in participating stores.
SCRIP is a term that means, “substitute money”. The school purchases SCRIP certificates from the Great Lakes SCRIP Offices at a discount that makes a profit of 2% – 20% for St. Paul’s. All you have to do is buy the gift certificates through school rather than paying cash at the store.
· There is no minimum or maximum purchase.
· No service charges, and no fees.
· Participation is voluntary and always under your control.
The best part is 80% of the money earned is returned to you in tuition credit!!
Our devoted team of SCRIP volunteers are ready to help you get started!
F.A.Q `s ABOUT SCRIP
What Types of Businesses Participate? Our most popular cards are:
· GAS CARDS – Benefits range from 3% – 5%. Kwik Trip, Piggly Wiggly
· GROCERY STORES – Benefits range from 2.5% – 4%. Pick ‘n Save, Piggly Wiggly, Festival Food, WalMart
· RETAIL STORES – Benefits range from 2.5% – 12%. Kohl’s (pay on account), Boston Store, Shopko, Menards, Walmart, Family Video. Plus many more.
· RESTAURANTS – Benefits range from 5% – 10%. Buffalo Wild Wings, Noodles & Company, Pizza Ranch, Subway, Texas Roadhouse, Culver’s, Highland House
How Can I Get Started? Participating in the program is so easy to do!!
Step #1: Stop in the school office to pick up a form.
Step #2: Fill out what you need and hand in with your payment to receive your order. Any Scrip not available can be picked up the following week.
Step #3: Save your tuition receipt for keeping track for your own records. Our Scrip Coordinator keeps track for school records. Credit is good for St. Paul School and Lutheran High School only!
We love special orders!! If you are planning a major purchase and have a special order for us to fill, we will be happy to help you. Let us know in advance to allow time for your order to be processed. If you have any questions please call the school office and talk to Lisa our school secretary, or call Kim Ruiz,(920-457-6581). We will be happy to assist you. Thank you for your support of St. Paul School. Buy Scrip today and save on next year’s tuition!!